Friday, April 01, 2011

America will suffer many wounds-prophecy

The reality is the majority of Christian's in America really do not believe God's word.
If they did they would never have re-elected President Bush in 2004 after his June 24,th 2002 personal vision for a Palestinian state in the heartland of Israel.
They don't really believe it when God promises to cut in pieces all who would divide Jerusalem and Israel.
If they did ,the fraud Bush would not have received their vote.They are as backslid as the godless democrats who claim to be Christian's.
Judgment begins at the house of God and then America will be cut into unrecognizable pieces.

'And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.'
Zechariah 12:3

2 comments:

madeleine7 said...

This is the second time in 30 minutes that I have come across this post. No coincidence!!!! God is telling me something. I was so impressed with "Wings of Prophecy," ( which I had never seen before!) that I subscribed. God bless you and Glynda Lomax. Keep up the good work!!

Marcel said...

I wonder how much time we've got before something big knocks us down as happened to Japan ?