Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Six Prophetic Messages to Israel and the World

excerpt:
"'Shortly also I will begin more serious judgment on the Western nations. I will bring them to nothing; I will turn them upside down; I will grind them to powder. They will not know what has hit them. It will seem as if there is nothing left of what once I worked in those nations; Especially that Superpower. I will bring it to weakness; she will no longer be super, but a pity of the nations."
given by Lance Lambert April 17-2011

A real large hat tip to Juan in Spain for these messages

2 comments:

Henoch said...

Thank you so much Bro: http://eczp.blogspot.com/2011/04/prophetic-message-delivered-by-lance.html We are also awaiting Lance's audio Middle East Update message. I was at a lecture of him a couple of years ago here in Holland. Be blessed, Shalom!

Marcel said...

God Bless,
Let me know when you get it.