Sunday, July 15, 2012

Burning Out Israel's Stubbornness


Eventually Israel will have to act against the destroyers from within if there is to be anything left.

The enemies of Israel are setting fire to the land because the stubborn, tolerant of evil rebels of Israel refused to heed God's WARNING to push out them out of the now burning land.

“I will send My fear before you, I will cause confusion among all the people to whom you come, and will make all your enemies turn their backs to you. And I will send hornets before you, which shall drive out the Hamas, the Palestinians, and the ISM from before you. I will not drive them out from before you in one year, lest the land become desolate and the beasts of the field become too numerous for you. Little by little I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased, and you inherit the land (all of it)....
You shall make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. They shall not dwell in your land, lest they make you sin against Me. For if you serve their gods, it will surely be a snare to you.”
Exodus 23.

No comments: