Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Muslims Destroying Damascus and their own cities

It's amazing to watch the Arabs destroy Damascus and so many other cities in Syria as they kill each other while they are under the influence of Islam.
They have been doing the same thing in Somalia,Lebanon for decades and in Iraq and Afghanistan,Libya ,Yemen,etc.
I see Bible prophecy being fulfilled here.


Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me saying,  “Son of man, set your face against Mount Seir, and prophesy against it and say to it, ‘Thus says the Lord God,
“Behold, I am against you, Mount Seir,And I will stretch out My hand against you And make you a desolation and a waste.
 “I will lay waste your cities And you will become a desolation.Then you will know that I am the Lord.

“Because you have had an ancient hatred, and have shed the blood of the children of Israel by the power of the sword at the time of their calamity, when their iniquity came to an end, therefore, as I live,” says the Lord God, “I will prepare you for blood, and blood shall pursue you; since you have not hated blood, therefore blood shall pursue you.
Ezekiel 35

No comments: