Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Damascus reaps what it has sown

Damascus reaps what it has sown

For a long time Damascus was headquarters for numerous front line Islamic terrorist groups (Hamas,Hezbollah,Islamic Jihad, PFLP,etc) all targeting Israel, but especially targeting innocent civilians for their bloody attacks.
Now we see Syria reaping their belated reward daily as the destroyer has been unleashed to destroy,and it's only begun.

The village of A'zaz in northern Syria bombed by their own Air Force
Ezekiel 35
“Behold, I am against you, Mount Seir,And I will stretch out My hand against you
And make you a desolation and a waste.
“I will lay waste your cities And you will become a desolation.
Then you will know that I am the Lord.
“Because you have had an ancient hatred, and have shed the blood of the children of Israel by the power of the sword at the time of their calamity, when their iniquity came to an end, therefore, as I live,” says the Lord God, “I will prepare you for blood, and blood shall pursue you; since you have not hated blood, therefore blood shall pursue you.

No comments: