Sunday, April 28, 2013

COUNTDOWN

Very proud U.S. being sucked into the trap of destruction



Now or Never


God s in complete control with these events we see unfolding across His real estate.Israel and the Jews will be blamed for the literal fallout from the devastation and cataclysmic destruction from this inevitable coming war.
This is God's trap to draw all the wicked nations against Israel to judge (destroy) them.
Israel will learn a hard lesson on the futility of putting their trust and faith in corrupt,devious liars (politicians).
When Israels idol America is destroyed,Israel will have no where else to turn to except the Lord.

God Judges the Nations

“For behold, in those days and at that time,
When I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem,
I will also gather all nations,
And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;
And I will enter into judgment with them there
On account of My people, My heritage Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
They have also divided up My land

Joel 3  


 It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.


Zechariah 12

The USA being at the forefront of stealing God's land in order to give it to His enemies under their bogus peace is at
the top of God's list

No comments: