Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Deceiving Spirits at Work

'We are to strive to be like the Master of the house; His house.He is tender, full of mercy and compassion for the lost. He will take care of His
servants. ' Randy

The fear of the Lord is absent in this subtle message where you will never find what God is speaking now.Here is what God is saying that the deceiving religious spirits do not want you to hear.

They hate it when God speaks this ;

----------------------------------

'Therefore thus says the Lord GOD:
"Woe to the bloody city! (America is the bloody nation)
I too will
make the pyre great.
Heap on the wood,
Kindle the fire;
Cook the
meat well,
Mix in the spices,
And let the cuts be burned up."Then
set the pot empty on the coals,
That it may become hot and its bronze
may burn,
That its filthiness may be melted in it,
That its scum may be
consumed.
She has grown weary with lies,
And her great scum has not gone
from her.
Let her scum be in the fire!
In your filthiness is lewdness.
Because I have cleansed you, and you were not cleansed,
You will not be cleansed of
your filthiness anymore,
Till I have caused My fury to
rest upon you.
I, the LORD, have spoken it;
It shall come to pass,
and I will do it;
I will not hold back,
Nor will I spare,
Nor will I relent;
According to your ways
And according to your deeds
They will judge you,"
Says
the Lord GOD.'"
Ezekiel 24

1 comment:

randy said...

God’s command to love our enemies can seem like bitter, distasteful medicine. But, like the castor oil I had to swallow in my youth, it is medicine that heals.



Jesus states very clearly: “Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you” (Matthew 5:43–44).



Was Jesus contradicting the law here? Not at all. He was reversing the spirit of flesh that had entered the law. At that time, Jews loved only other Jews. A Jew wasn’t to shake hands with a Gentile, or even allow his robe to swish against an outsider’s clothing. Yet, this wasn’t the spirit of the law. The law was holy, instructing, “If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: for thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the Lord shall reward thee” (Proverbs 25:21–22).



We can hate the immoral actions of those in government. We can hate the sins of homosexuals, abortionists and all Christ despisers. But the Lord commands us to love them as people—people for whom Jesus died. And he commands us to pray for them. If at any time I despise a person rather than the principle behind that person, I’m not truly representing Christ.



I have witnessed a homosexual parade on Fifth Avenue here in New York City. Two hundred fifty thousand gays, many half nude, some with signs proclaiming “God is Gay.” I saw them break rank and jump on Christians carrying signs, “God HATES Your Sin—But He Loves You.”



I blushed with hot anger. I felt like calling Sodom-like fire upon them. But on reflection, I said to my heart, “I am like the disciples who wanted to call down fire and consume those who rejected Jesus.”



I say—Homosexuality is sin! So is adultery! So is bitterness and unforgiveness.



Love your enemies! Love those “in your face” militant sinners? Pray for them? Bless them that curse you?



That is exactly what Jesus said!

DAVID WILKERSON DEVOTION FOR TODAY
www.worldchallenge.org