Saturday, March 12, 2011

Japan's Palestinian Connection and the big Quake

The undeserved assistance to the Palestinian's by Japan has been rewarded.
A very unwise investment that has brought great death, pain ,suffering and economic ruin to the Japanese people.
I don't say this lightly.
But I will not ignore what everyone else in the world is ignoring.
This is only a preview of the destruction that is coming especially to the U.S. which is soon to be cut in pieces(Zechariah 12:3) for dividing up Israel and Jerusalem.

I see the tragic suffering of the Japanese people and I am truly sad,but I warn all of you ,every nation,
That God will respond likewise to any and all who assist Israel's enemies and for their wickedness.
And this is why this present world has a very dark future ahead of it.

What is happening in Japan is what the rest of the nations of world have to look forward to.
The curse of assisting Israel's enemies goes way back to Genesis 12:3 
"And I will make you a great nation,And  will bless you,
And make your name great And so you shall be a blessing;
And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse
And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed."
____________________________________________

Compare these 2 lists
Japan's Earthquakes list -------- Japan's Palestinian help list

No comments: