Sunday, March 20, 2011

Libya,Babel Moon Rising


'Behold, the nations are as a drop in a bucket, And are counted as the small dust on the scales;
Look, He lifts up the isles (Japan) as a very little thing.
And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, Nor its beasts sufficient for a burnt offering.'
Isaiah 40:15

Saturday's emergency meeting involved 22 leaders and top officials,including Arab League Secretary General Amr Moussa and U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and the foreign ministers of Jordan,Morocco and the United Arab Emirates.
It was the largest international military action since the beginning of the Iraq war,launched almost exactly eight years ago.

The real message hidden between the lines of this latest Babel 2 Coalition War, the bad guys against the bad guy is that this is all preparation and training for their final target, Israel.
Those of you who fall for the West vs an evil dictator,you've been seduced by the dragon.
The West made K-daffy rich, sold him most of the weapons he has and kissed him and fornicated with him often.
Just recently the Great lying Britain released the convicted,imprisoned  Pan Am 103 terrorist bomber to K-daffy in a filthy, dirty deal. 
The evil Babel 2 Coalition Globalists are getting ready for their march and war against Israel.
That's what George Bush's war in Iraq was all about.


The gathering begins and this is God's agenda against Israel's enemies.

I will also gather all nations,
And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;
And I will enter into judgment with them there
On account of My people, My heritage Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
They have also divided up My land.
Joel 3:2
'Yet now be strong, Zerubbabel,’ says the LORD; and be strong, Joshua, son of Jehozadak, the high priest; and be strong, all you people of the land,’ says the LORD, and work; for I am with you,’ says the LORD of hosts.‘According to the word that I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt, so My Spirit remains among you; do not fear!’
“For thus says the LORD of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; 7 and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the LORD of hosts.....
 And again the word of the LORD came to Haggai on the twenty-fourth day of the month, saying, 21 “Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying:
I will shake heaven and earth. I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms; I will destroy the strength of the Gentile kingdoms.
I will overthrow the chariots And those who ride in them; The horses and their riders shall come down,
Every one by the sword of his brother.
Haggai 2

Here is another similar warning sent to me after I had written this.

2 comments:

Henoch said...

Read my short opinion and warning:

UN intervention actions against Lybia began! A UN precedent to come against Israƫl/Jerusalem!

http://eczp.blogspot.com/2011/03/un-actions-against-lybia-began-un.html

Marcel said...

Interesting Henoch
I'm not the only one who sees what this is all about.

The Arabs having now suffered 3 of their countries attacked by the West will demand a fair and balanced 'equality' against Israel as proof of their unbiased stand.

The stage is set in stone as it is only 'fair' to attack Israel.
*********
The more Israel appeases and capitulates to pressure the worse things get for Israel.
It's amazing that their leaders are so stupid they can't figure this out.
Their beggarly,servile approach is a total failure.