Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Absolute Destroyer


What did naive Israel expect from Hussein O when it comes to his CFR,globalist agenda which America under both Democrat and Republican administrations has been pushing for decades now ?
He just moved the ball forward for 'the team'
Relax,
God is removing the rotten stick Israel has been leaning on for too long for a false peace and false security so that His people will seek Him alone.
The secular Jewish leadership is worried because their faith is misplaced.
They've been trusting in worthless idols for what only the LORD can bring.

God is in control not the U.S. or Israel's many other enemies.
All the nations are a drop in the bucket to Him and everything is going according to His plan.
Don't worry ,trust God,America is not Israel's God.

“For behold, in those days and at that time,When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat.
Then I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;And they have divided up My land.
Joel 3

3 And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it....9 It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
Zechariah 12

No comments: