Monday, August 08, 2011

Tisha B'Av

...all you people of the land take courage,’ declares the LORD, ‘and work;for I am with you,’ declares the LORD of hosts. 5 ‘As for the promise which I made you when you came out of Egypt, My Spirit is abiding in your midst; do not fear!’ 6 For thus says the LORD of hosts, ‘Once more in a little while, I am going to shake the heavens and the earth, the sea also and the dry land. 7 I will shake all the nations; and they will come with the wealth of all nations, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the LORD of hosts. 8 ‘The silver is Mine and the gold is Mine,’ declares the LORD of hosts. 9 ‘The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former,’ says the LORD of hosts, ‘and in this place I will give peace,’ declares the LORD of hosts.”


20 Then the word of the LORD came a second time to Haggai on the twenty-fourth day of the month, saying, 21 “Speak to Zerubbabel governor of Judah, saying, ‘I am going to shake the heavens and the earth. 22 I will overthrow the thrones of kingdoms and destroy the power of the kingdoms of the nations; and I will overthrow the chariots and their riders, and the horses and their riders will go down, everyone by the sword of his brother.’
Haggai 2
Already the sword of Islam is busy killing fellow Muslim brothers across the Islamic world,especially in Syria,Pakistan and Afghanistan.
__________________________________________________

Nobody is going to bring peace except the Lord !
***
Iran says US will be taught mother of all lessons
***

A war zone more dangerous than Afghanistan

No comments: