Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Syria's Friends

Update: Beating the war drums

---------_____---------______---------
"You will not be able to take Damascus by force and you will not be able to topple the regime militarily. This is a long battle," Nasrallah said, addressing the Syrian opposition.
"Syria has real friends in the region and in the world who will not allow Syria to fall into the hands of America or Israel."
We will pay a heavy price for the bloody hands of the US in this Syrian genocide.

“Therefore wait for Me,” says the Lord “Until the day I rise up for plunder; My determination is to gather the nations to My assembly of kingdoms,to pour on them My indignation,All My fierce anger; All the earth shall be devoured with the fire of My jealousy.
Zephaniah 3
This Muslim on Muslim genocidal carnage is something the perverse, decadent western media are covering up with terms like rebels,anti-Assad freedom fighters, etc.
This is nothing less than God's judgment on Islam and it's just begun.
A house divided will not stand.
“I will prepare you for blood, and blood shall pursue you; since you have not hated blood, therefore blood shall pursue you.
Ezekiel 35

No comments: