Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Storing Gold For the Long Journey,a Waste

Looking for volunteer gold diggers
'the detainees - who are between 40 and 50 years old - were being fed with banana, curd and pittu, a Sri Lankan dish made of rice flour and shredded coconut.'

Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries that are coming upon you! Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten. Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have heaped up treasure in the last days.
James 5

_________________________________________

Rouhani does even want to shake Mr. Obama’s hand, or have his picture taken with the leader of the “Great Satan...

All is going according to God's plan,Iran's charm offensive is not good for Israel.
The nations are already predisposed against the Israel of God and this will only get worse.
God's agenda is not Netanyahu's agenda.It is He who has allowed Iran to become a threat to Israel so that His people would seek Him.
So far they are looking to everyone and everything but the LORD and meeting with failure with their failed and foolish ways.
The harder Israel tries to be accepted and a part of the nations the more the opposite happens.
This isolation of Israel will grow,especially after the next war and lead to the the next big war,the Gog,Magog war.

And Balaam took up his oracle and said:

“Balak the king of Moab has brought me from Aram,From the mountains of the east.
‘Come, curse Jacob for me,And come denounce Israel!’
“How shall I curse whom God has not cursed? And how shall I denounce whom the Lord has not denounced?
9 For from the top of the rocks I see him, And from the hills I behold him;
There! A people dwelling alone,Not reckoning itself among the nations.
“Who can count the dust of Jacob,Or number one-fourth of Israel?
Let me die the death of the righteous,And let my end be like his!”
Then Balak said to Balaam, “What have you done to me? I took you to curse my enemies, and look, you have blessed them bountifully!”
So he answered and said, “Must I not take heed to speak what the Lord has put in my mouth?”

Numbers 23

No comments: